The Ardlogie Full Highland Breakfast will set you up for the day and is served from 0745 - 0845.
Choice of Scottish Blend Tea, Fresh Coffee, along with a selection of Herbal & Fruit Teas or Hot Chocolate
- Choice of Cereals, Fresh Fruit, Yogurts, Fruit Salads, Fruit Juices along with a Selection of Pastries, Muffins & Toast
followed by, one of the following cooked options
- Ardlogie Full Scottish Breakfast: Local Smoked Back Bacon, Pork & Lorne Sausages, Black Pudding, served with Potato Scone, Mushrooms, Tomato and choice of free-range Eggs
- Hot Croissants with Homemade Whisky Marmalade & Ardlogie Plum Jam (v)
- Traditional Scots Porridge served with Homemade Fruit Compote (v)
- Local Venison Sausage, ‘hand-reared’ Haggis, Tomato, Mushrooms & Eggs
- Ardlogie 'Kilted Eggs' - baked Eggs with 'free-range Haggis', Mushrooms and fresh Coriander
- Herby Scrambled Eggs made with Home Grown Herbs & served with Crusty Chutney Toast (v)
- Craigellachie Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Eggs with Fresh Chives
- Scottish Breakfast Cranachan – made with Berry Fruits, Natural Yogurt, Toasted Oats and Scottish Heather Honey (v)
- ‘The Mighty’ Local Handmade Cairngorm Sausage (beef & lamb) served with Devilled Tomato & Mushrooms
- Hot Toasted Muffins with a choice of free-range Eggs (v)
- Smoked Back Bacon served with hot toasted Scotch Pancakes and Maple Syrup
- Loch Fyne Kippers served with poached egg - where available
- Local Vegetarian Sausage & Haggis with choice of free-range Eggs, Potato Scone, Tomato, Mushrooms & baked Beans (v)
(v) – suitable for vegetarians
We can usually cater for most special dietary needs. Just let us know prior to your stay or on arrival.
We source all our produce from local suppliers. All of our meat is supplied by Grants of Speyside, Granton-on-Spey, Mr Mustard, Nethybridge & MacKinnons Aviemore. Our free range eggs are supplied by James Gammie, Banff and our Loch Fyne kippers are supplied by JPL Shellfish, Caithness. All our fruit, vegetables and breads are sourced from the Scottish Highlands, Perthshire & East Lothian districts
Please note that all cooked options must be ordered in advance the night before. If required, an earlier continental option can be arranged in advance.